You are here
Aloha and mahalo for your interest in the Fifth Annual Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival!
For Festival information, high-resolution images or b-roll footage, please contact:
Hawai’i and U.S. Mainland Public Relations:
Baltz & Company
Asia Public Relations:
S. Morris & Associates
Media credential form:
Baltz & Co.
8335 Sunset Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90069
To apply for press credentials, please click here.
Recent Press Releases
- August 31, 2014 - Master Chef and DJ Hubert Keller to Headline Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival After Party
- August 26, 2014 - Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival will Donate Proceeds from Aloha ‘Aina, Aloha Kai Event to aid Farmers suffering damage from Iselle
- June 24, 2014 - Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival Announces the Kellogg's and Foodland Healthy Lunchtime Challenge for Keiki
- May 27, 2014 - Hawai‘i Food and Wine Festival to feature some of the World's Finest and Most Exclusive Wines
- April 29, 2014 - Governor Abercrombie Launches 2014 Hawaii Food & Wine Festival with Commemorative Week, Aug. 29 - Sept. 7
- February 21, 2014 - Hawai‘i Food & Wine Festival Adds Hawai‘i Island Venue
- June 27, 2014 - KITV Eat Local - Hawaii Food and Wine helps He'eia
- June 25, 2014 - Star-Advertiser - Young chefs have a chance to shine at foodfest
- June 14, 2014 - KRON 4 News - Hawaii Food & Wine Festival on Dine and Dish
- June 3, 2014 - Reuters - World Chefs: Yamaguchi shines light on evolution in Hawaiian cuisine
- May 17, 2014 - KITV News - Mixed Plate: Hawaii Food & Wine Festival
- May 12, 2014 - The Daily Meal - Hawaii Food & Wine Festival Boosts Local NGOs
- May 1, 2014 - Honolulu Magazine - 4th Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival Tickets on Sale Now
- April 29, 2014 - KHON News - 2014 Hawaii Food & Wine Festival to feature 80+ renowned chefs, personalities
- February 25, 2014 - Pacific Business News - Hawaii Food & Wine Festival adds Big Island to schedule